Are you passionate about making a real difference?
Are you a problem solver?
Do you consider yourself tech-savvy?
Are you driven by the prospect of uncapped earning potential?
eLumin was founded on the belief that education should be accessible to everyone. eLumin is transforming how and where learning happens through the smart deployment of virtual technology. We partner with K12 schools and colleges to level the playing field by eliminating technology access barriers. Every engagement starts with the learning experience and then applies technical expertise to design and implement the best solution. We give new meaning to the cloud!
We are looking for a self-motivated star to join our founding team and our mission to deliver a better learning experience.
If you are looking to get in on the ground floor at a growing, meaningful, tech company, and play an active role in further accelerating the growth trajectory, this is the opportunity for you.
This is a direct contributor sales position focused on opening new business thru a combination of methodical outbound phone and email contacts, persistent follow-up to partner leads, and inbound inquiries. The core mission is to grow revenue through new business acquisition. Successful candidates will be paid a competitive base salary based on experience, plus an uncapped commission.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Intelligent and professional
- Minimum of 3 years documented success in a hunter sales role
- Minimum of 3 years’ success selling cloud-based solutions, Software as a Service (SaaS) or education services
- Experience in Higher Education preferred, but not required
- Experience selling through technology (web-based presentation and demonstration tools)
- Enthusiastic telephone prospecting and presentation skills
- Proven ability as a conversationalist
- No telephone or C-level reluctance
- Strong organizational skills; ability to change and multi-task
- Ability to present solution benefits in a clear and enthusiastic manner
- Experience uncovering and evaluating new opportunities
- Proficient with CRM (i.e. HubSpot)
- Ability to develop and manage a sales plan to achieve required sales objectives
- Skilled in identifying opportunities, moving prospects through a documented process and effectively communicating company solutions verbally and in writing
- College degree required
- Occasional travel
- Self-starter, great work ethic, adaptable, organized and excellent interpersonal skills
- Great attitude, drive, persistence; thrive in a sales focused environment
- Passionate desire towards making a difference – helping students and schools
- Thrives on collaboration – internally and externally – to develop the best solution
- Experience working in a virtual environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and grow sales
- Actively build and manage sales pipeline through real-time use of CRM (HubSpot)
- Meet and/or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas and related key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Make a high volume of outbound sales calls seeking new clients, to lists provided by the company as well as referral and other research-generated (self-generated) leads
- Handle incoming calls and assigned leads
- Successfully convert leads to opportunities upon rule-based qualification
- Utilize CRM to document and plan for sales success, documenting all activity, plans, and communications in real-time
- Participate positively and actively in weekly, monthly, and annual sales meetings and company functions as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned by the CEO
Individuals seeking employment at eLumin are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Your application will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.